Re: [Dragora-users] Qi 1.1 released

From: Antonio Diaz Diaz
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Qi 1.1 released
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 22:48:23 +0200

Matías Fonzo wrote:
Yes.  This increases the chances that an external tarball source can be
decompressed, for example a source that has been packaged using the
(default) GNU tar format and compressed with lzip.  Note: this does not
affect the (binary) packages produced by Qi that are based on the POSIX
format (thanks to tarlz).

For when the next version?.  ;-)

Just now I'm busy implementing a revolutionary feature in lziprecover; the ability to recover, under certain circumstances, the loss of a whole disk sector from a tar.lz archive.

After that, I'll begin working in the next version of tarlz. The tar.lz format has a great potential.

Best regards,
Antonio.