Re: [Dragora-users] [Bug] efivar package doesn't install efivar-guids.h

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] [Bug] efivar package doesn't install efivar-guids.h file
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 11:01:55 -0300

El 2022-05-16 10:58, DustDFG escribió:
Hello!

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 2:02 PM Matías Fonzo <selk@dragora.org> wrote:

El 2022-05-08 05:31, DustDFG escribió:
> Hello!
>
> / - is root of package build directory
>
> The efivar package creates file `/src/include/efivar/efivar-guids.h`.
> The
> package must install all files from `/src/include/efivar/` (you can
> find
> them in `/usr/include/efivar` after installing package) but I can't
> find
> the efivar-guids.h. It exists in build directory but it doesn't exist
> in
> system after installing. I don't know why...

I haven't had time to look through this yet, as soon as I can I will.
In the meantime feel free to make a Pull Request (if this header is
really needed).

The efibootmgr needs this header file. I can add to the recipe line
with `cp` command and leave there comment about this bug. Will it be
ok?

Yeah, sure. If it's not installed by default, probably is because is missing from the build system...