Re: [Duplicity-talk] How to run duplicity with a Cron Job

From: jonathan . w . smith
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] How to run duplicity with a Cron Job
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:45:43 +0000

Thanks for the reply.

I looked at the backup server's /etc/ssh/sshd_config and found:

# To enable empty passwords, change to yes (NOT RECOMMENDED)
PermitEmptyPasswords no

# Change to no to disable s/key passwords
ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes

As a user, I am unable to make changes to this.

I will check the information in the link that you provided.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] How to run duplicity with a Cron Job Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:04:37 +0000

--- End Message ---