[Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3 RC10 Ready for Test

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3 RC10 Ready for Test
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:56:06 -0500

There are not a lot of changes, again.  Most address problems with the
new FTP backend, and those were caused by problems with argument
semantics when using both the commandline and the -f option.  By going
to the commandline only we avoid the issues found in the different
versions of the ncftp client 3.x software.

I have updated the man page and help text for the new options.u

You can download the packages here:
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

...Thanks,
...Ken

New in v0.4.3.RC10 (2007/07/14)
------------------------------
Add support for:
  --ftp-passive (default),
  --ftp-regular

Removed -m option on FTP put command.  This means that
the remote directory must exist prior to backup.

Changed ftpBackend from -f option back to commandline.
Various versions of ncftp* interact differently when
both -f and commandline options are supplied.

The FTP password is munged in all log operations.

Added logging of filenames in the bucket when -v9 is
used on Amazon S3.