Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity reporting _librsync import error on wind

From: Rashmi Jha
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity reporting _librsync import error on windows
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:11:31 -0500

Is it because I m trying to compile and install duplicity with python2.5.2 on my windows box? The tar file has _librsyncmodule.c which maybe compiled with python verion < 2.5. Please let me know. I m attaching the install log with this mail.

Also can I restore the differences file from duplicity backup archive manually on windows. If yes how?

Thanks