[Duplicity-talk] Restore only the differences ?

From: Yann KLIS
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Restore only the differences ?
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:43:40 +0200

Hi all,

As I didn't find any references in the documentation on what I'm
trying to do, I'm not sure if it's possible.

In fact, I'm already backuping some stuff using duplicity, with a command like :
duplicity full --no-encryption --allow-source-mismatch --volsize=50
/vol s3+http://keldelice_backup/assets

And I can restore it with :
duplicity --allow-source-mismatch --no-encryption
s3+http://keldelice_backup/assets tmp/assets/

However, in order to restore, I'm supposed to erase the target dir
before. Is it possible to restore a backup and tell duplicity that it
has to pull only the differences between the source dir and the target
dir ?

Thanks in adavance,

yk