Re: R: [Duplicity-talk] error - please help me to understand

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: R: [Duplicity-talk] error - please help me to understand
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:52:35 -0500

address@hidden wrote:
> I actually wanna know what
>
> ValueError: filedescriptor out of range in select()
>

> means? .. ede

The select() call is used in pexpect to wait for multiple I/O operations
at a time.  The error is that one of the filedescriptors passed into it
is not available, i.e. has been closed before pexpect was through.  Not
sure what's causing it in this case.

I'll need a complete -v9 log  to see what's going on.