Re: [Duplicity-talk] (Feature Request) inotify integration?

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] (Feature Request) inotify integration?
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:47:15 -0600

Jenn,

I have looked at this before and it would be a good solution for
detecting changed files.  It would have to be an optional part of the
duplicity process since its only available in later kernels and
duplicity is supported on platforms dating before them.  As such, its
been low on the list of new features.

Please enter a request on the Launchpad site and we'll look at
integrating this and retiring the old scanning method.

...Thanks,
...Ken