Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems running duplicity

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems running duplicity
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:03:13 +0100

hi jelle,

please send us for both errors the error stack from output ran with (-v9) and the complete command used you used. Obfuscate personal data you don't want to share.

you are right. Since 0.6 the private key is only used for restoring. _But_ if your local archive dir got out of sync with the backup space, it would be of course need to decrypt the metadata from there.

regards ede