Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems running duplicity

From: Jelle de Jong
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems running duplicity
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:04:48 +0100

Hi Edgar,

address@hidden wrote, on 22-03-10 11:03:
> please send us for both errors the error stack from output ran with
> (-v9) and the complete command used you used. Obfuscate personal data
> you don't want to share.

I upgrade the duplicity version 0.6.08b (thanks to Alexander Zangerl)

wget http://ftp.debian.org/.../duplicity_0.6.08b-1_i386.deb
dpkg -i duplicity_0.6.08b-1_i386.deb
# duplicity --version
duplicity 0.6.08b

I posted the verbose output of the cleanup command on pastebin because
it is still producing errors: http://debian.pastebin.com/h61epMjQ

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Jelle de Jong