[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity backup removal

From: Shawn
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity backup removal
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 02:17:28 -0500

Currently I have duplicity backing up every night with a full backup issued every 30 days.

Is it possible to have duplicity move the older previous full backup into another folder for easy viewing. Right now backups are going to /backups/ I would want duplicity to put the older ones in /backups/archives/dateofbackup

Also, is it possible to have duplicity remove any backup that is older than 60 days?

Is this possible? I am backing up to s3.

Thanks