Re: [Duplicity-talk] restored data not up-to-date

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] restored data not up-to-date
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:30:34 -0500

2011/4/26 Mike Brack <address@hidden>

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:57 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Did you try to understand what the status output tells you?
yes, I did but I could not conclude what needs to be done. Therefore I ask the experts

did you change your duplicity version recently?
No, I did not

did you keep logs of your backup til recently?
Yes, I did but the log files are on the machine which is not available anymore.

Is there a chance to restore to the latest version? If so, how can I achieve this.
Thanks for your help with best regards,
Mike

It looks to me that you stopped incrementals in October.  Was the remote machine full?  Did the cron job get turned off?  Did you check for errors after each backup?