[Duplicity-talk] Checking integrity upstream

From: Lluís Batlle i Rossell
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Checking integrity upstream
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 19:51:12 +0100

Hello,

how can I check the integrity of all the backup files, if the computer having
the files should not know the ciphering?

Maybe the files can be signed, so they can be verified by the 'upstream computer
storing the backup', without network transfer involved, only using a public
key?

I'd like to verify that the whole files there are in good state, without
transferring all them back to my computer.

Thank you,
Lluís.