Re: [Duplicity-talk] a script to find sizes of files in an incremental b

From: Dan Drake
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] a script to find sizes of files in an incremental backup
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:20:39 +0900

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 at 12:45PM +0100, T. Prost wrote:
> It would be extremely useful when walking through a collection of
> difftar-files. I suppose it can do that as well ???

You can give the script more than one file, and it will show the results
for each file individually. It won't combine the results from the
different files -- but it would be very easy to change the script to do
that. Take a look at the code, it should be pretty clear.

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake
-----  http://mathsci.kaist.ac.kr/~drake