Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.20 Released

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.20 Released
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 21:58:28 +0100

On 2 November 2012 11:35, <address@hidden> wrote:
observing the mailing list i've only seen your post and guess that he used your backend as inspiration and extended the existing accordingly. but i can only assume that. i'll forward your question to mike as he did the changes and generally maintains U1 integration.

I didn't happen to merge this change.  But I'm also in the process of testing it.
-mt