[Duplicity-talk] backup restore web interface

From: Tristan Hill
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] backup restore web interface
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 14:46:07 +0100

Hi,

I would like a tool similar to box backup explorer[1] for duplicity.
Basically I would describe this as a web based file restoration tool
with the following features:
* browse directory listing of backup (including deleted and old
versions of files)
* download selected files to an archive

It seems to achieve such a thing with duplicity I would need to parse
the list-current-files and collection-status command outputs.  Any
tips on whether this is the best approach?

Thanks
Tristan

[1] http://www.joonis.de/en/software/boxbackup-explorer