Re: [Duplicity-talk] pydrive and google drive

From: Norman Goldstein
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] pydrive and google drive
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 10:54:25 -0700

Great instructions, thanks.
During my first duplicity run, I get the error:
Import of duplicity.backends.pydrive2backend Failed:
expected an indented block (pydrive2backend.py, line 60)
This is what I have done

1. bzr branch lp:duplicity
2. setup.py install
3. Set up the regular acct, as per instructions, along with the
     GOOGLE_DRIVE_SETTINGS stuff
4. Ran duplicity, and got the above error

Am running on fedora 20, x86-64

Thanks for any pointers ...

PS Not sure if the pydrive2.patch still needs to first be applied.
The above is without applying the patch.
When I tried to apply the patch, I got this:

patch -o pydrive2backend.py pydrivebackend.py < pydrive2.patch
patching file pydrive2backend.py (read from pydrivebackend.py)
Hunk #2 FAILED at 32.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 104.
2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file pydrive2backend.py.rej

So, it looks like the patch is already applied in the current snapshot.