[Duplicity-talk] Specifying a non-standard port for S3

From: Andrew Beverley
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Specifying a non-standard port for S3
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:17:08 +0100

Hi,

I'm using Duplicity to backup to a cloud storage service that uses the S3 API.
However, it uses a non-standard port number. Is there a way to specify this?

If I specify the port number in the URL:

    s3+http://example.com:8443/bucket

Then I get the error "Invalid bucket name in URI".

I can see there are options in the source code to pass in port numbers to
various
functions, but I'm struggling to work out if/how I can make use of that.

Thanks,

Andy