Re: [Duplicity-talk] HubiC Backend: Multi Threaded uploads

From: Tiernan OToole
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] HubiC Backend: Multi Threaded uploads
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:55:08 +0100

Manual RSync might be the way to go... mind you, looking at the
script, i already have the --asynchronous-upload option turned on...
and it makes no difference... Will try the RSync option... Not sure if
Hubic supports RSync, but i do have a server in closer to HubiC that
has a faster connection... maybe uploading to there and from there to
HubiC...

- --Tiernan