[Duplicity-talk] Restoring from a set which is missing a few incremental

From: Red Street
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Restoring from a set which is missing a few incrementals
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:16:43 -0700

I have a backup set which unfortunately seems to be missing a few
incremental backups. It looks like this:

Full
Inc 1 (missing)
Inc 2
Inc 3
Inc 7 (missing)
Inc 8
Inc 10

With this set, I do know that the only difference between each
incremental, was newly added files. In other words, no
deletes/moves/modifications/other changes. So can I get duplicity to
somehow ignore the missing incrementals and restore what it finds in
the available incrementals?

Thank you.