Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdavs and large sync volume failing

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdavs and large sync volume failing
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 21:27:40 +0100

On 02.02.2016 21:18, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use Duplicity and duply to backup appr 60GB data to webdavs
> storage.
>
> The script is running on a raspberrypi with raspbian jessie
>
> Small backups are working.
> I have tried to run this backup in one go, it failed; I then split into 15GB
> chunks it failed again with exit code 137
>
> Any ideas what to do / where to look for?

can you run duplicity in max. verbosity '-v9' and send me the _complete_ output
privately?

> Is the webdavs access not stable enough for such backup?

should make no difference. the backup is split into volumes of the same size
anyway.

> Is it maybe a performance issue with the raspberry
>
> btw I started the backup script via a cron job, it was then running several
> hours before it failed.

what's your duplicity version? with the latest duplicity you can install lftp
and use that as alernative webdav backend via lftp+webdav://

..ede/duply.net