[Duplicity-talk] Remove the last inc backup

From: Richard L. Houston
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Remove the last inc backup
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 12:33:34 -0600 (CST)

Hi all,

I made a booboo and my duplicity backup now have 4000 volumes of data that should not be in the backup, i forgot the exclude option for one dir. I was wondering if you can remove the last backup and if so how would I go about doing it? Seems I can remove old backups but not sure how to remove the newest backup. Note this is a inc backup set.

Thanks for any help you can provide me. :)

some html text