[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.7.07 release?

From: Ted To
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.7.07 release?
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 09:29:02 -0400

I noticed that the current changelog has included Amazon Cloud Drive support. Any ideas when 0.7.07 is to be released?

Relatedly, is simply installing the bzr version sufficient to test the acd backend? Or does one need to follow the instructions at https://entangledthought.wordpress.com/2015/11/06/duplicity-and-amazon-cloud-drive/ and install acd_cli as well? I noticed that acd_cli uses Python 3 rather than Python 2.7.