Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.7.07 release?

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.7.07 release?
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 10:27:17 -0500

I've got plans to release 0.7.07 this weekend if all goes well.

Yes, you'll need to install acd_cli as well.  Python 2 & 3 can and do exist together.

...Ken

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Ted To <address@hidden> wrote:
I noticed that the current changelog has included Amazon Cloud Drive support.  Any ideas when 0.7.07 is to be released?

Relatedly, is simply installing the bzr version sufficient to test the acd backend?  Or does one need to follow the instructions at https://entangledthought.wordpress.com/2015/11/06/duplicity-and-amazon-cloud-drive/ and install acd_cli as well?  I noticed that acd_cli uses Python 3 rather than Python 2.7.