Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdavs and large sync volume failing

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdavs and large sync volume failing
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:02:01 +0200

Hi Edgar,

no news on this, I have not further tested it with lftp+webdavs backend as I am
now using webdav directly.

Though I need to admit I have not run these huge backups any more as the
increments now are much smaller.

Anything I could still test to support the lftp+webdavs backend trouble
shooting?

Gruss,
Wolle