Re: [Duplicity-talk] ReadError: unexpected end of data

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] ReadError: unexpected end of data
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:24:44 -0500

ReadError: unexpected end of data -- means that somehow the sigtar file has been truncated.  Some failures could cause this problem, maybe by cutting power, kill -9, other problems.  Your best bet is to manually delete the last incremental and try again.

Logs, command used, etc., will all help in diagnosing this problem.