Re: [Duplicity-talk] Fwd: Re: Duplicity process killed

From: Chris Vanden Berghe
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Fwd: Re: Duplicity process killed
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 12:31:57 +0800

Hi Edgar,

I have run duplicity with file:// instead of gs:// and it yields the
same result.

nice /usr/bin/duplicity --verbosity 9 --full-if-older-than 1M
--archive-dir=/root/Backup/cache/ --include-globbing-filelist
/root/Backup/backup.list --exclude '**' / file:///home/chrisvdb/btsync/temp

1) first run (with empty ~chrisvdb/btsync/temp): runs for an hour or so
to end with 'killed'
2) second run (with 257 files totaling 51GB in ~chrisvdb/btsync/temp):
runs for a few min or so to end with 'killed'

I have attached the console output (of the second run) and the
backup.list file.

Regards,
Chris.

---