Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity process killed

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity process killed
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 09:24:44 +0200

On 15.07.2016 05:39, Chris Vanden Berghe via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> Hi Edgar,
>
> I was unsuccessful in getting useful data from htop. It seems like tree
> view and sorting on memory usage features are mutually exclusive in
> htop... so when I enable tree view I no longer see the duplicity process
> (off screen) and when I sort on memory I do not see Duplicity's children
> (if any).

hehe, read into how htop works. you can scroll the list w/ the cursor keys.

> I did manage to do a 'ps aux' just before the process was killed
> (attached). Again it seems that only duplicity is shown... I cannot find
> gpg in the process list.
>
> I have version 1.4.18 of GnuPG installed on my server.
>
> Anything more I can do?

try agn w/ htop.. btw. if you need your backups soon you might want to install
the old 0.6 in parallel and use that for the time being. here a short how to
install from tarball (see TIPS)
  http://duply.net/wiki/index.php/Duply-documentation

..ede/duply.net