Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity process killed

From: Chris Vanden Berghe
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity process killed
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 11:39:38 +0800

Hi Edgar,

I was unsuccessful in getting useful data from htop. It seems like tree
view and sorting on memory usage features are mutually exclusive in
htop... so when I enable tree view I no longer see the duplicity process
(off screen) and when I sort on memory I do not see Duplicity's children
(if any).

I did manage to do a 'ps aux' just before the process was killed
(attached). Again it seems that only duplicity is shown... I cannot find
gpg in the process list.

I have version 1.4.18 of GnuPG installed on my server.

Anything more I can do?

Regards,
Chris.

---