Re: [Duplicity-talk] Errors during test phase of installation.....

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Errors during test phase of installation.....
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 11:16:38 -0600

When you run 'setup.py' test command, it has to compile the _librsyncmodule.c module to make the interface _librsync.so module, which is the interface to the system installed librsync.so module and then copy it.  Just part of Python's setup process.

I'm still unable to reproduce your problem.  Are there restrictive permissions in the /sw/src/fink.build directories?