[Duplicity-talk] Problem with onedrive (python-requests)

From: barghest
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Problem with onedrive (python-requests)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:57:35 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

currently I'm trying to set up duplicity to backup my files to OneDrive but I
get the error:

BackendException: OneDrive backend requires python-requests and
python-requests-oauthlib to be installed. Please install them and try again.

I checked and both packages are installed:

pip install requests requests_oauthlib
Requirement already satisfied: requests in /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages
Requirement already satisfied: requests_oauthlib in
/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages
Requirement already satisfied: oauthlib>=0.6.2 in
/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages (from requests_oauthlib)

Do I have to perform additional steps? The error output says that I just need
to install the packages.

Thanks!

Thomas