Re: [Duplicity-talk] OVHCloud's S3

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] OVHCloud's S3
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 13:24:55 -0500

Troels,

It made it through just fine, but I got no new information to work with.

Is 'backupcontainer-HOSTNAME' really your bucket name or are you obfuscating the real name.  I don't need to know the real name, but if it includes funky unicode characters, that could indicate something that needs to be quoted.  If you would just let me know the real name.that would be great.  If not, I need to know the characters in the name, especially any punctuation you may have used.  I don't need the full name, just the list of characters, including punctuation.

...Ken

On Sun, May 14, 2023 at 12:57 PM Troels Arvin via Duplicity-talk <duplicity-talk@nongnu.org> wrote:
Hello,

Kenneth wrote:

>  1.   Remove lines #101 and #105 in your patched s3_boto3_backend.py
>     (*error_resource*) then,
>  2.   Run duplicity with "*-v debug"* and save the entire log to file.
>  3.   Attach, do *not* copy paste, the log file to your reply.

OK, done. Hoping the attachment is accepted through the mailing list system.

--
Regards,
Troels Arvin