eev

Re: Bidirectional links with eev

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Bidirectional links with eev
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 22:56:36 +0000

El 2022-09-26 09:15, Eduardo Ochs escribió:
> On Sun, 25 Sept 2022 at 19:15, Quiliro Ordóñez <quiliro@riseup.net> wrote:
>> (...)
>
>> I cannot update to 20220924.  Are you sure it is in ELPA yet?
>
> The new version is in ELPA now!
>
>> The other talk is something I would like to attend.  I stil do not
>> understand `M-x kla' yet.
>
> Hmm... then please upgrade eev and then try the instructions in the
> section "1. Very short introduction" of:
>
>   (find-eev "eev-kla.el" "intro")
>   http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/eev-kla.el.html#intro
>
> They just say to type `M-x eekla' in the right place. And then take a
> look at the section 8, that describes variants of `M-x eekla'.

I get it.  It is a two-step method to kill and yank a link to the anchor
(title) and file where we are at.  The rest of the document seems more
complicated to me.  I understand some things.  But others use unknow
commands to me (or I forget them).  I guess I will get used to them
little by little when I read your emails.

I still have pending to use these sexp hyperlinks you use in my real
life.  What most interests me is the autamtion of installation tasks to
have ready scripts to install a certain configuration.  I will search
for these commands for my personal needs and then try to implement them
on eev.

Thank you for your help and patience!