eev

Re: New intro: (find-edit-index-intro)

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: New intro: (find-edit-index-intro)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 11:28:08 -0300

On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 at 09:18, Esteban Ordóñez <quiliro@riseup.net> wrote:

> As this functionality requires the Hydra package, I installed it.  But I
> got the following errors which might be a problem for the tutorial or
> not.  Please tell me.

Hi Quiliro!

I don't think that these warnings are important.
Compare them with:

  https://github.com/abo-abo/hydra/issues

About updating the version in ELPA: I'm still rewriting parts of the
docs for:

                       (find-eev "eev-rstdoc.el")
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/eev-rstdoc.el

                       (find-eev "eev-kla.el")
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/eev-kla.el
                                (find-kla-intro)
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-kla-intro.html

that are the things that I will present in the EmacsConf, and I would
like to update the version in ELPA only after finishing that...

  Cheers and thanks for testing =),
    Eduardo