eev

Suggestion for your EmacsConf talk

From: Esteban Ordóñez
Subject: Suggestion for your EmacsConf talk
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 08:54:35 +0000

Hello Eduardo. :-)

I was so happy to see that you are presenting an EmacsConf talk in a few
days!
https://emacsconf.org/2022/talks/eev/

Many people only read only the first few sentences of each web page.  I
would like to suggest that you prepend the description with a 2-sentence
summary of how your talk would benefit the audience.  Perhaps something
like this:
"In this presentation, I will demonstrate how I generate short
hyperlinks to anchors to create bidirectional hyperlinks between my
notes on language $LANG and programs written in that language."
I took text from your last sentence on the above link and modified it a
bit.  I hope that it is useful.

--
Saluton.
Esteban Ordóñez