eev

Re: github / edrx / eev / discussions

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: github / edrx / eev / discussions
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 22:51:58 -0300

On Fri, 7 Apr 2023 at 22:34, Martin Milan <martin.novy.80@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anyone, who follows this mailing list, but not the  github / edrx /
> eev   repo ?
>
> Now there is some activity at the github / edrx / eev / discussions
>
> // I am not pasting a url, because my messages with a url ... usually are
> automatically considered as spam

That's strange!
Let me try...
The git repository for eev is here,

  https://github.com/edrx/eev
  https://github.com/edrx/eev/discussions

and Martin is putting his notes in this repository:

  https://github.com/martin12333/marti-onedrive

I am using this to point to a local copy of his notes,

  (find-git-links "https://github.com/martin12333/marti-onedrive"; "marti")
  (code-c-d "marti" "~/usrc/marti-onedrive/")
  (find-martifile "")

and I redefine `find-martifile' in this way when I want to point to
the remote version:

  (defun find-martifile (fname &rest rest)
    (let ((fmt
"https://raw.githubusercontent.com/martin12333/marti-onedrive/main2/%s";))
      (apply 'find-wget (format fmt fname) rest)))

Btw, this is similar to the ideas described here:

  (find-1stclassvideo-links "2022findeevangg")
  http://anggtwu.net/eev-find-angg.html
  http://anggtwu.net/2022-find-eev-angg.html
  (find-angg-es-links)

And Martin uses this to point to his local version:

  (code-c-d "marti" "C:/Users/marti/OneDrive/" :anchor)

Cheers =),
  Eduardo

P.S.: Martin, are you subscribed to the mailing list?