eev

Re: github / edrx / eev / discussions

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: github / edrx / eev / discussions
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 08:22:05 +0300

* Martin Milan <martin.novy.80@gmail.com> [2023-04-08 05:07]:
> > Martin, are you subscribed to the mailing list?
>
> yes, I am subscribed,
>
> ( I meant  :
> I was afraid to post a url, because , in the past 15 years, in
> general, some of my email messages , that contained a url,  were
> automatically sorted into the spam folder of the recipient

That is not related to mailing list itself, it relates to recipient
not having control over his communication, and letting Gmail, Yahoo,
MSN, to control his communication lines.

So feel free to post to mailing list.

And yes, there will be no guarantee that your e-mail will arrive to
recipient how you wish and want, but it is for recipient to setup his
communication to really get it.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns