Re: [eLyXer-users] Excluding the build directory from the tarball?

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Excluding the build directory from the tarball?
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:18:54 +0100

Hi Sven,

Is everything working fine now wrt the build directory? Just out of
curiosity, how long does it take you to generate the Debian package? I
would be glad to help reduce it to the max, I'm a big fan of
automation! :D My own eLyXer packages take about a minute with _no_
manual actions whatsoever, apart from entering the signature for the
packages: the version is generated, packaged and uploaded to the
servers with the create-version script.

If there is anything else I can do, just let me know.

Alex.