Re: [eLyXer-users] brackets with \left.

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] brackets with \left.
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:04:58 +0100

Hi Ken,

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Ken <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there an easy way for be to obtain the latest version without git?
> I am a Windows user and usually a TortoiseSVN user and don't know how
> to use git.  Is it possible to download the script from a webpage?

I am sorry: reviewing old mail I find that I never answered this one.

There is no automatic uploading of generated versions, and since
eLyXer has such a fast schedule I don't think it makes much sense. You
can however use git on Windows, and there is even a TortoiseGit:
  http://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/

Happy hacking!

Alex.