[eLyXer-users] Equationarray alignment

From: Jens Nöckel
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Equationarray alignment
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 12:38:50 -0800

Hi Alex,
I've been exporting some more equations with elyxer, and observed the following
little issue:
It seems that for eqnarray environments, elyxer generates tables with all
columns aligned to the left. I see that the CSS file actually has the correct
setup, defined in
td.formula-c and td.formula-r
But the generated HTML outputs all TD elements with class td.formula-l
Here is a test file, and a screenshot of the correct LaTeX PDF output for
comparison:

PNG image

On the other hand, for the AMS align environment all columns are output as td
class="formula-r" while LaTeX aligns the right-hand columns to the left.

Cheers,
Jens