Re: [eLyXer-users] Re: eLyXer 0.40 released

From: Sven Hoexter
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Re: eLyXer 0.40 released
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:33:33 +0100

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 07:43:44PM +0100, Alex Fernandez wrote:

Hi Alex,

> I added just that to the git version:
>
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/elyxer.git/commit/?id=b52625eb1974a710a99f1147dbc7b84cbf3c7f8c
> right after 0.40 was released. I have also added a section in the user
> guide to help packagers. Is this enough?

I'd opt for a slightly different version (at least some path like
<isocode>/LC_MESSAGES/elyxer.mo so that one can copy it 1:1) but I'd like to
read the recommendations in the GNU/gettext documentation first. Guess I'll
propose something during the weekend. I'm kinda busy with other things
lately

I'm wondering how manual installations ("from source") handle this
currently? Or is it currently up to the user to copy the files to the
right place by hand?

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak