[eLyXer-users] Adding support for "\textup"

From: Simon South
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Adding support for "\textup"
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:57:17 -0500

Thank-you to everyone who's worked on eLyXer---I used it tonight to
prepare a university assignment and it worked great.

I edited elyxer.py and docs/lyx.css to have it recognize the "\textup"
command, which I'd used to make unit names non-italicized within math
formulas.  (It's what LyX embeds when you select Edit->Math->Text
Style->Text Upright Shape.)  I've attached patches for these files in
case others find this useful.

Simon