Re: [eLyXer-users] Adding support for "\textup"

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Adding support for "\textup"
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 20:30:35 +0100

Hi Simon,

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 5:57 AM, Simon South <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank-you to everyone who's worked on eLyXer---I used it tonight to
> prepare a university assignment and it worked great.

I'm glad you liked it!

> I edited elyxer.py and docs/lyx.css to have it recognize the "\textup"
> command, which I'd used to make unit names non-italicized within math
> formulas.  (It's what LyX embeds when you select Edit->Math->Text
> Style->Text Upright Shape.)  I've attached patches for these files in
> case others find this useful.

Thanks a lot! I see there is not much information on the main page
about how to contribute, so I will add a section for the next version.
I will integrate your changes, but using a <span class="normal"> so it
can be reused for other similar functions. It's best to patch the
program sources (in the src/ folder) and then ./make the whole
program.

Alex.