Re: [eLyXer-users] Lyx 2.0

From: Pascal Francq
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Lyx 2.0
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:32:58 +0200

Perfect.
I have another few points (perhaps some stupid things):
1. It seems that, when the formula are in off-line mode (Ctrl+Shift+M), they
are not converted. eLyXer does not recognise the tag used by LyX.
2. Currently, the default css provides what is necessary to show the formulas
and to setup the page. Is it possible to separate the two ? The reason is that
I use another css to render the pages, and it seems to clash with some
elements of eLyXer. And, if I does not provide the css, the equations are not
shown correctly.
3.  A lot of comments are put to stdout also if I use the "--quiet" option. In
practice, I launch the program for several LyX files, and having tons of
output is not very comfortable.
4. I Lyx includes a ".fig" file, eLyXer transforms it in png (which is fine)
but not in "eps mode" : the figure is shown as it where on a A4 landscape
page. If I export in eps directly from xfig and insert the eps file, the
problem did not occurs. It is not very important, but a little bit annoying.
Thanks for your work.

--

Dr. Ir. Pascal Francq
BELGIUM