[eLyXer-users] Naming HTML pages by chapter name with --splitpart 1

From: Dan Motles
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Naming HTML pages by chapter name with --splitpart 1
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:22:22 -0400

Hello,

I am currently loving the elyxer utility but I was wondering if it was possible to name the html files by the chapter name instead of just [filename]-1.html, [filename]-2.html, etc? The reason being that updates to the document that change the chapter numbers will move certain sections around and if someone bookmarks a chapter that moves, they will not get the same content. If the chapter/section name is used instead, they can bookmark the page and as long as the chapter name is the same they will get the same page. Is this currently possible? Forgive me if this has been asked before, I tried searching the archives but didn’t find anything like that.

Thanks in advance for any replies,
Dan