[eLyXer-users] eLyXer 1.2.5 released

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [eLyXer-users] eLyXer 1.2.5 released
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 22:21:51 +0100

Hi again,

The latest release 1.2.4 of eLyXer had a subtle bug: the enclosed elyxer.py file did not contain the latest changes by jras (make footnotes correctly work with end and hover options). So I have released version 1.2.5 to correct the issue; the code is identical, but the executable elyxer.py is now correctly updated. If you were building elyxer.py from source you don't have to update.

Please distribute this latest version instead of 1.2.4. Sorry for any additional work that my mistake may have caused.
  http://alexfernandez.github.com/elyxer/dist/elyxer-1.2.5.zip
  http://alexfernandez.github.com/elyxer/dist/elyxer-1.2.5.tar.gz

Special thanks to Tim Kaye for noticing the issue and letting me know about it.

Alex.