Re: [eLyXer-users] eLyXer 1.2.4 released

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] eLyXer 1.2.4 released
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:12:26 +0100

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Liviu Andronic <address@hidden> wrote:
> Version 1.2.4 of eLyXer, the LyX -> HTML converter, has just been released
> after a long hiatus. This version features a Russian translation, several
> more commands and a fix for having both hover and end footnotes. See the
> full changelog at:
>   http://alexfernandez.github.com/elyxer/changelog.html

Ubuntu binaries for 1.2.5 are available at the PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~lyx-devel/+archive/release

As Liviu discovered, just to let you all know that I had to release 1.2.5 because of problems with the 1.2.4 release (the binary lacked a couple of patches; otherwise the source code was fine).

Alex.