Emacs.app build

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Emacs.app build
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 18:46:29 +0900

I'm trying to fix the Services strings so that they contain the "emacs - "
prefix to identify them in the Services list.

It looks like the descriptions strings are defined in 2 locations.

The first is /nextstep/templates (Info.plist.in and Info-gnustep.plist.in) and
the second is /nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.base (Info.plist). The Gnustep "base" does
not include such a document.

The problem I have is that there are not make rules to create /Cocoa/Emacs.base
so that the Info.plist.in in templates/ is not taken into account.

Why is that ? And What is the best way to make modifications on the Emacs.app
code ?

Jean-Christophe Helary