Re: Native image rotation

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: Native image rotation
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 19:11:52 +0100

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 09:11:46PM +0100, Alan Third wrote:
> On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 07:18:48PM +0100, Alan Third wrote:
> >
> > I plan to go back and rewrite it to only handle 90 degree increments
> > and submit that, at least for now.
>
> Patch attached.
>
> I left the rotation code largely untouched in case we want to allow
> non‐90 degree increments in the future, but that might be a waste of
> time.

I’ve decided it is a waste of time and have removed it. I’ve also
reverted the order of operations to match ImageMagick as the use cases
I’d imagined requiring a different order aren’t so useful with 90
degree rotations.

Aside from that it’s basically the same as the last patch. If nobody
complains I’ll push this in a few days.
--
Alan Third