Re: What's the specification for sxhash?

From: Philippe Schnoebelen
Subject: Re: What's the specification for sxhash?
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 17:04:57 +0200

On 2019/06/06 16:45, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> For some types the hash uses the address of the object, so it is likely
> to differ even between runs of the same binary.

What types?

Just curious here. I've not noticed any change in hash values until I
changed my Emacs version so it must be exotic types that I don't use..

In fact it must be the types of objects that are only equal when they
are eq, otherwise the spec for sxhash-equal would not be respected.

--philippe